Episode 149: Estes Park Vacation
Welcome to episode 149! This week I was on vacation in Estes Park, CO so I recorded a bit at our hotel. I’m near a river and a waterfall so the sound isn’t perfect, but I hope you’ll enjoy this short episode anyway. There’s a little talk about WIPs and some stash enhancement from vacation yarn stores!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- The Loopy Ewe: Cascade 220, Dream in Color Classy in Raspberry Blaze, Into the Whirled Meridian Sock in Ramble
- The Stitchin’ Den: Cutthroat Yarns Sprinkles