Welcome to episode 150! This is a short one because monogamous crafting leads to less to show and share. I’ve been working hard on my Camp Loopy sweater, along with a sock and a spin. I talk a bit about upcoming crafting plans as well.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- In progress: Wooly Wonka Fiber Mixed Merino in Wine Country
- On deck: Hello Yarn Targhee/Bamboo/Silk in Blancmange