Episode 156: Just wanna knit.
Welcome to episode 156! This week I have a few FO’s, a new project in progress and lots of upcoming cast-ons to show you. I also have a little spinning, but I think that might take a back seat for a little while because all I wanna do is knit!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- Finished: Wee Envelope by Ysolda Teague, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in the Very Quiet Caterpillar.
- In progress: Aurorae by Helen Stewart, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Set – Vocal Quartet (for an upcoming review)
- On deck: Exploration Station by Stephen West, Pigeonroof Studios High Twist Sock and TreasureGoddess Treasured Toes Kiss from a Mermaid
- On deck: Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- In progress: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)
- On deck: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Poisoned Apples