Welcome to episode 157! This week I have a two FOs and reviews – Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Quartets and the Strickplaner from Martina Behm. I also have some other knits and a bit of a catch up since it’s been two weeks.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Aurorae by Helen Stewart, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Set – Vocal Quartet (for an upcoming review)
- Finished: One for the Books by Martina Behm, Schoppel Wolle Crazy Zauberball in Colorway 2250, Jacket and Trousers
- In progress: Fomhar by Anne Podlesak, Dream in Color Smooshy in Flamingo Pie
- In progress: Vanilla Socks for Roxy, Knit Picks Felici in Fanciful
- Finished: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)