Episode 171: All about the poncho.
Welcome to episode 171! I have two FO’s today and one I’ve been working on for a while so I’m super happy to have it done. I also talk about my Olympic project and upcoming travels. I hope you have a lovely week!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Capucine by Adela Illichmanova, Delicious Yarns Sweets Chunky in Raspberry Fudge (for review)
- Finished: Ten Stitch Twist by Frankie Brown, Opal Advent Calendar
- In Progress: Lowbrow Cowl by Thao Nguyen, Australian Polwarth
- In Progress: Potawatomi by Carol Sunday, Sunday Yarns Nirvana 5 ply in Berry
- In Progress: Spinsters Crazy Batts 2018
- I’ve started a team for the Ravellenic Games! Please come join Team CKT!
Posted on February 11, 2018, in knitting, podcast, spinning and tagged blanket, deliciousyarns, hat, knitting, olympics, podcast, poncho, ravellenicgames, spinning. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.