Episode 172: Gold medal!
Welcome to episode 172! This week I finished my Olympic/Ravellenic project in time to medal. I also put some work in on handspun socks and on dreaming about next knits. I also do a little recap on my trip last weekend, my spin for the week and, of course, a tea.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- David’s Tea, Organic Sweet Almond Green
- Finished: Potawatomi by Carol Sunday, Sunday Yarns Nirvana 5 ply in Berry
- In Progress: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, my handspun (Christmas Eve cast-on)
- Finished: Spinsters Crazy Batts 2018
- On deck: Hello Yarn BFL in Freeze & Thaw