Episode 179: Where is Spring?
Welcome to episode 179! Lots of knitting this week – I’m almost to the second sleeve of my sweater and I made a lot of progress on an old WIP for April is WIP Month. Come join us in the Ravelry group and get those WIPS done!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Simpson & Vail, Ceylon Orange Pekoe
- In progress: Wolf River by Melissa Schaschwary, Cloudborn Fibers Bulky Wool Twist in Slate Heather
- In progress: Banana Leaf Shawl by Yuki Ueda, Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- Finished: Enchanted Knoll Farm, Happy Hooves Club, BFL in Temperamental
- On deck: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water