Episode 180: Hanging with Franklin.
Welcome to episode 180! This week was super busy so not as much knitting and spinning as I would have liked. But I did finish my Wolf River sweater, and I attended a class with Franklin Habit at our local knitting conference, so I have some show and tell.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Tea Runners, Dragon Claw Oolong
- Finished: Wolf River by Melissa Schaschwary, Cloudborn Fibers Bulky Wool Twist in Slate Heather
- In progress: Banana Leaf Shawl by Yuki Ueda, Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- In progress: Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In progress: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water