Episode 182: Two big finishes.
Welcome to episode 182! It’s been two weeks and I have finished two big projects. Which of course means it’s time for more cast ons. Spinning is taking a bit of a back seat, but I’m knitting up a storm.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Banana Leaf Shawl by Yuki Ueda, Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- Finished: Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In progress: Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka, Cascade Heritage Sock in #5633 Italian Plum and a Knitpicks Sock Blank dyed by me.
- On deck: Super secret knitting!
- In progress: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water