Welcome to episode 183! Well this one is a little more chatty than usual, but I had to make up for not as much knitting. 🙂 I have a few things to show you and lots to talk about after a whirlwind weekend vacation. I hope to have more knits and spins next week!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Upton Tea, Strawberry Kiwi
- Finished: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, H&W Comfort Sockenwolle in Cherry Blossom
- In progress: Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka, Cascade Heritage Sock in #5633 Italian Plum and a Knitpicks Sock Blank dyed by me.
- On deck: Super secret knitting!
- In progress: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water