Welcome to episode 184! This week I have a few finished knits, some items for review and finally some SPINNING! I’m getting excited for the Tour de France/Tour de Fleece and I’ve started TeamCKT2018, so come join us if you’re a spinner and want to spin July away.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka, Cascade Heritage Sock in #5633 Italian Plum and a Knitpicks Sock Blank dyed by me.
- Finished: Violet Waffles by Halldora J (adapted for toddler size), Miss Babs Yowza in Shaken, Not Stirred
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, Northbound Knitting Merino/Nylon Superwash Fingering in Rumpus and Oleander
- On deck: Zippy by Valerie Morris, Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton Sport in Blush, Natural and Silver (for review)
- Finished: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water
- On deck: Beesy Bee Fibers Merino in Candy Store