Welcome to Episode 196! I have exciting news this week, both personally and about a new KAL.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Tea Runners, Pumpkin Spice Oolong
- Finished: Little Buds by Oomieknits, TreasureGoddess Treasured Warmth Worsted in Song of the Siren
- Finished: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar, my handspun
- In progress: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Beezlebubs and Monsters
- On deck: Hello Yarn Targhee in Overgrown
- Starting in September, I’m hosting a Fall Sweater KAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! More details to come next week.