Welcome to Episode 197! This week I swatched for my new sweater for the Fall Sweater KCAL (more details in the Ravelry group) and worked on my crochet scrappy afghan. Oh and I knit two pairs of mittens and I still don’t like knitting mittens. 😉
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Mighty Leaf, Pear Caramel
- Finished: The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits in Brown Sheep Stratosphere
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- On deck: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- Starting in September, I’m hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! More details to come next week. Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL!