Welcome to Episode 198! This week I cast on for my new sweater for the Fall Sweater KCAL (more details in the Ravelry group). I also cast on for some other new projects, and worked on a sweater WIP. There was spinning too!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Republic of Tea, Downton Christmas Tea
- In progress: Pismo Beach Pullover by Amanda Schuezger, Katia Air Lux in Teal
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Blank in Midnight Stroll
- In progress: Copy Cat Beanie by Emily Ingrid, TreasureGoddess Treasured Warmth Worsted in Song of the Sirens
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Beezlebubs and Monsters
- Finished: Hello Yarn Targhee in Overgrown
- On deck: Nest Fiber Studio Falkland in Block Party
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! More details to come next week. Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!