Welcome to Episode 200! I can’t believe that this is 200 episodes. Thank you all for watching and coming on this journey with me. There is a GIVEAWAY in the episode – watch and then leave your comment here on YouTube. I’ll draw a winner in 2 weeks.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Plum Deluxe, Midnight Melange
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Blank in Midnight Stroll
- In progress: DK Brioche Bandana Cowl by Lavanya Patricella, Bellatrista Soy + Aloe DK in Mustard & Hyssop
- In progress: Sockhead Slouch Hat by Kelly McClure, Jarbo Garn Mellenragi
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!