Welcome to Episode 202! I have lots to share this week. I have a new hat finished, plus progress on sweaters, socks and yarn for a new knit! And some spinning. And I want to knit everything now that it’s fall!
- Adagio Teas, Masala Chai
- Finished: Copy Cat Beanie by Emily Ingrid, Squoosh Ultra Worsted in Event Horizon
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- In progress: Snowbird by Heidi Kirrmaier, Cloudborn Superwash Merino Worsted Twist in Carribean
- On deck: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs by Bev Glaskas, Briggs & Little Heritage in Green Heather and Brown Heather
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Shetland in Troubled Water
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre Merino Cashmere in Plot Twist
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!