Welcome to Episode 203! No finishes this week, but a sleeve on my sweater, progress on my sock and on Wes’s slippers. And a finished spin! It’s chilly here and I want to knit EVERYTHING – it’s the most wonderful woolly season of the year.
- The Roasterie, French Caramel Cream Coffee
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- In progress: Men’s Felted Slippers by Monique Rae, Briggs & Little Heritage in Green Heather and Brown Heather
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Merino Cashmere in Plot Twist
- On deck: Hello Yarn Falkland in Like Berries on a Bush
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!