Welcome to Episode 205! I finished my Twizzlefoot socks, and I have lots of other WIPS, both knits and spins! I hope you have a lovely week.
- Tea Runners, Lemon Drop Black
- Finished: London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- In progress: Men’s Felted Slippers by Monique Rae, Briggs & Little Heritage in Green Heather and Brown Heather
- In progress: Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood, various superwash yarns
- On deck: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!