Welcome to Episode 207! This week I show off my newest design – Bubble Tea. I also made good progress on my NaKniSweMo Waits sweater and finished off some more socks for Roxy. The Giftalong has started, and we’re down to the last few weeks of the Brown Sheep Fall Sweater KCAL.
- Sample from Verdant Tea
- Finished: Bubble Tea by Laura Cameron, Brown Sheep Stratosphere in Tree Line
- In progress: Waits by Bristol Ivy in Lamby Toes Sweet Pea Sport in Sweet Tooth
- In progress: Roxy’s socks, Opal Sweet & Spicy in Safran
- On deck: Canyonlands Shawl by Nim Teasdale, my handspun
- On deck: Socks in Nomadic Yarns Brit Sock in Sweater Weather
- There’s still a few weeks left to join the Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!
- It’s time for the Gift-a-Long! Every year from November 1 to December 31 I host a Gift-a-long. Craft something in those dates (knit, spin, crochet, weave, sew…..) for someone else and post it in the FO thread and it’s eligible for prizes. For more details, come join us in the Ravelry group.
- If you’re interested in NaKniSweMo hop on over and check it out!