Welcome to Episode 212! This week I show you what I’ve been working on over the holidays and talk about what I want to accomplish in 2019. I also announce the winner of the Curls 3 Giveaway!
- Finished: Canyonlands Shawl by Nim Teasdale, my handspun
- Finished: Socks for Mile in Nomadic Yarns Brit Sock in Sweater Weather
- In progress: Christmas Eve cast-on – Socks in Knitterly Things Vesper in Joyful Noise
- In progress: Rhodonite from Curls 3 by Hunter Hammersen, my handspun
- On deck: Sizzle Pop by Leslie Anne Robinson in Miss Babs Yowza in Deep Sea Jellyfish and CJ Koho Designs in Crowley
- It’s the last two days for the Gift-a-Long! Don’t forget to post your photos in the FO thread and to be eligible for prizes. For more details, come join us in the Ravelry group.
- The Selfish Craft-a-long is almost here (running Jan. 1-31, 2019). This year we’re also going to do an “I’ve always wanted to….” theme. That means try a technique you’ve always wanted to, use a yarn you’ve always wanted to, use a pattern you’ve always wanted to. I hope to see you there!