Welcome to Episode 213! This week I finished my Rhodonite Shawl by Hunter Hammersen. I also made progress on my Christmas Eve cast-on socks and I have two new project to cast on. Plus spinning!
- Tea Market, Decaf Black Tea with Blueberry and Mango
- Finished: Rhodonite from Curls 3 by Hunter Hammersen, my handspun
- In progress: Christmas Eve cast-on – Socks in Knitterly Things Vesper in Joyful Noise
- On deck: Sizzle Pop by Leslie Anne Robinson in Miss Babs Yowza in Deep Sea Jellyfish and CJ Koho Designs in Crowley
- On deck: Baby & Child Sophisticate by Linden Down, Kraemer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Marble, Puddle and Peacock.
- The Selfish Craft-a-long is here (running Jan. 1-31, 2019). This year we’re also going to do an “I’ve always wanted to….” theme. That means try a technique you’ve always wanted to, use a yarn you’ve always wanted to, use a pattern you’ve always wanted to. I hope to see you there!