Welcome to Episode 214! This week I have some Real Talk, a finished pair of socks, my Sizzle Pop shawl, and a few new cast-ons.
- Finished: Christmas Eve cast-on – Socks in Knitterly Things Vesper in Joyful Noise
- In progress: Sizzle Pop by Leslie Anne Robinson in Miss Babs Yowza in Deep Sea Jellyfish and CJ Koho Designs in Crowley
- In progress: Baby & Child Sophisticate by Linden Down, Kraemer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Marble, Puddle and Peacock.
- On deck: Thrummed mittens, Briggs & Little Super in Magenta and Country Roving in Light Grey
- On deck: Boxy by Joji Locatelli, Wooly Wonka Fiber Gaia in Mulberry
- The Selfish Craft-a-long is here (running Jan. 1-31, 2019). This year we’re also going to do an “I’ve always wanted to….” theme. That means try a technique you’ve always wanted to, use a yarn you’ve always wanted to, use a pattern you’ve always wanted to. I hope to see you there!