Welcome to Episode 221! This week was a bit frustrating, both at work and in crafting, but I do have a really great finished shawl in Bijou Basin Ranch Gobi. I made some progress on my other WIPS and I talk a bit about the Spring Make Along which starts on March 20.
- Finished: The Drifter by Tamy Gore, Bijou Basin Ranch Gobi in Asgaard and Eire
- In progress: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, my handspun
- In progress: Wrapped in Brioche Shawl by Roxanne Yeun, Zen Yarn Garden Lux Blanks in Luminous and Woodlands
- In progress: January Hat by Courtney Kelley, Paton’s Classic Wool Worsted in New Denim (for Hat not Hate)
- In progress: The Ross Farm, Natural Shetland
- Coming soon – the Spring MAL! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. More details to come!