Welcome to Episode 224! I’m sorry this episode was a little delayed, but I have lots of knitting to share. I also include some tips based on my mistakes too (OY)! I hope you enjoy.
- Finished: Big Zig Dishcloth by Kendra Nitta, Kraemer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Pucker
- Finished: Copycat Dishcloth by Michelle Krause, Kraemer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Cinnamon
- In progress: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, my handspun
- In progress: Boxy by Joji Locatelli, Wooly Wonka Fiber Gaia in Mulberry
- On deck: Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry, Sample for Zen Yarn Garden
- Finished: Corgi Hill Farm 80% Merino/20% Silk in Hurricane
- On deck: Nerd Girl Yarns, 100% Superwash Merino in Secretly Spiders
- The Spring MAL has started! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!