Welcome to Episode 229! Today I do a little Chicago Pen Show recap, share two finished objects and a work in progress. I also got a few skeins of yarn for my birthday. I hope you enjoy!
- Republic of Tea, Orange Ginger Mint
- Finished: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, unidentified stash yarn
- Finished: Violet Waffles by Halldora J (adapted for child size), Pigeonroof Studios American Worsted in Verdigris
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef
- On deck: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- In progress: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Fiber (70/20/10 Merino/Cashmere/Nylon)
- The Spring MAL has started! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!