Welcome to Episode 230! Today I have lots of crafting to show you and some discussions on my current two WIPs! I hope you enjoy this episode.
- The Tea House (Covent Gardens), London Tea
- Finished: Golden Pear by Melissa Thompson, Kraemer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Marble, Peacock and Puddle.
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef (I’m trying Helical Knitting!)
- On deck: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- In progress: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Fiber (70/20/10 Merino/Cashmere/Nylon)
- On deck: Hello Yarn Charollais in Fluttering of Ravens
- The Spring MAL has started! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!