Welcome to Episode 231! I had a productive week and have lots to show you: some blanket squares, my Elfe sweater, my Nightshift and a new cowl. Also I finally finished a spin, and started a new one. Thanks for watching!
- David’s Tea, Earl Grey Creme
- Finished: Broken Rib Dishcloth by Cecilia Fameli, Kramer Yarns Perfection Worsted in Pucker Up.
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef (I’m trying Helical Knitting!)
- In progress: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- In progress: Leaving Cowl by Maria Magnusson, Briggs & Little Lite & Fancy Softspun in Cranberry
- Finished: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Fiber (70/20/10 Merino/Cashmere/Nylon)
- In progress: Hello Yarn Charollais in Fluttering of Ravens
- The Spring MAL is ongoing! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!