Welcome to Episode 301! Thank you for all your kind messages last week. I start this week with tea, answers to a few of your questions and then head into knits and spins. Finally I talk about a new app that I’m enjoying, DuelGood, and about a craft challenge you can enter for a chance to win $100 gift card to Kraemer Yarns.
- TeaPigs, Fennel and Liquorice
- Finished: Socks for Dad, Berroco Comfort Sock
- Finished: New design by me, Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Leo and Ushuaia
- On deck: Majuga by Joji Locatelli in Malabrigo Book 6, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK in Silvermoon
- On deck: Dissent Pullover by Andrea Rangel (on her own website), Barrett Wool Co. Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering in Wild Plum and Oats
- In progress: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Ghastly Things
- This week I tried out a new app DuelGood, and participated in their Tangled Web challenge. Use yarn or other crafting materials to weave your tangled web, then download DuelGood in the App Store or on Google Play to submit your entry. It’s free to join, and the entry with the most votes will win a $100 gift card from Kraemer Yarns!
- Visit duelgood.com or click here to download the app: http://onelink.to/g9u9xr