Welcome to Episode 302! This week I start by answering a question from a viewer about patterns that are good for handspun yarns. Then I talk about all the knits, including TWO sweaters for #NaKniSweMo. Yes I’m a little crazy! I also have a pattern coming out later this week and some spinning. The name of the game is crafty distraction during this stressful week.
- Bird & Blend, Gingerbread Chai
- Finished: Hat for Miles, White Birch The Full Monty and white fingering weight from stash
- In progress: Vanilla socks for Miles, Schopell Woole Crazy Zauberball Color #2250
- In progress: Majuga by Joji Locatelli in Malabrigo Book 6, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK in Silvermoon
- In progress: Dissent Pullover by Andrea Rangel (on her own website), Barrett Wool Co. Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering in Wild Plum and Oats
- Finished: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Ghastly Things
- In progress: Spun Right Round Rambouillet in Drum Solo
- My new design, (Con)Sequential, goes live Tuesday, November 3. This is a cowl (and eternity loop!) pattern knit using sequence knitting, in Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande. You can use any worsted weight yarn; you’ll need 1 skein for the cowl and 2 for the eternity loop.
- Visit my shop on Ravelry or Etsy to purchase a copy and use the code SEQUENCE25 to receive 25% off the purchase price between Tuesday, November 3 and Friday, November 13th. I hope you enjoy it!