The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 29, The Cozy Memories Bandwagon
Welcome back to Episode 29 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have finished a pair of socks. I also talk about starting a Cozy Memories blanket, and some other progress on knits and spins. Today also marks the start of the Hat-a-long over in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group. Stay tuned as we’re getting ready to do some more craft alongs!
- The Mug: Hoops & Yoyo
- The Tea: Apple Almond, Lana’s The Little House
- Finished: Socks (my own pattern: Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist), in Must Stash Perfect Sock Dark Side of the Moon.
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Cozy Memories, Hexagon-how-to by Lucy of Attic24
- On deck: Snawheid by Kate Davies, Knitpicks Essential (Bordeaux) and Stroll (Dove Grey)
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.