The Corner of Knitting & Tea: Episode 30, Giveaway!
Welcome back to Episode 30 and welcome to new viewers. Today I’m podcasting in a slightly different location. I’ve got a finished hat to show you, as well as several other projects.
I hit a milestone this week – 400 subscribers on YouTube. I’m giving away a braid of Southern Cross Fibre Falkland in the colorway Mountains of Mist. You can have the braid itself, or I can spin it for you – your choice! To be entered to win, please leave a comment here.
Please come and join the Ravelry group. The Hat-a-long is in full swing!
- The Mug: Skills from Society6
- The Tea: Decaf Apricot, Adagio
- Finished: Snawheid by Kate Davies, Knitpicks Essential (Bordeaux) and Stroll (Dove Grey)
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- On deck: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar (RetroLemon) in Handspun
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.