The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 35, Rainy day crafts.
Welcome back to Episode 35 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have some finished socks to show you, as well as some WIPs and Spins. I also answer some questions posed in the Ask Me Anything thread over in the Ravelry group. Finally, there’s a short tour of parts of my craft room!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Tea: Strawberry Kiwi, Upton Tea & Green tea
- The Mug: Tervis tumbler
- Akimbo by Stephen West, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Faithful Beauty and Walnut Huskfly (discontinued)
- Finished: Calendula Cable Socks by Wollhuhn, Lamby Toes Superwash BFL Nylon 80/20
- In Progress: Cozy Memories, Hexagon How To by Lucy (Attic24)
- In Progress: Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig, adapted to Custom Fit, Hikoo by Skacel Riley in Sky
- Finished: FatCatKnits Merino sparkle in Noble Dragon
- Finished: Spunky Eclectic Falkland in Octarine
- On deck: Into the Whirled Superwash Merino in DEATH