The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 70, A Trio of Hats
Welcome to episode 70! This week it’s back to just me again. I have a few FO’s, some WIPs, some chatty and a few spins.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Rishi Tea, Breakfast Blend
- Finished: Classic Cuffed Hat by Purlbee, Cascade 220 Superwash
- Finished: Antler Hat by TinCanKnits, Cascade 220 SW in Mocha
- Finished: Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith, The Plucky Knitter in Baroque and Ogre, Knitpicks Palette in Black and White
- Finished: Vanilla socks in handspun
- In progress: Vida Shawl by Mina Philipp, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Mirth and Mica
- In progress: Wee Liesl by Ysolda Teague, Baerenwolle BAERfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- Finished: Adventures in Fiber Merino Silk Batts
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, Polwarth/Tencel in Triumph