The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 80, I’ll speak plainly.
Welcome to episode 80! Today I have a few finished objects, some tea and yarn reviews, a few WIPs and I announce the new KAL.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Steeped Tea, Monk’s Blend – link to Kim’s party
- Finished: Foolproof Cowl by Louise Zass-Bangham, my handspun
- Finished: Louet Spring 2006 Collection, Zambra by Susanna IC, Louet Euroflax in Crabapple, Soft Coral and Champagne (a review will follow this week!)
- In progress: Hylda by Bristol Ivy, Wollmeise Merino DK in Moses
- In progress: Starshower by Hilary Smith Callis, Bijou Basin Tibetan Dream in Fuchsia Ombre Flow
- On deck: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar, my handspun
- I’m delighted to announce that I am co-hosting our next KAL with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!