Welcome to episode 109! Back to my normal length today. Some exciting personal news, plus lots of knitting happening. I also announce the winner of the Rhinebeck giveaway and chat about the upcoming gift knitting season.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla socks for Roxy in The Cyborg’s Craft Room Assockilate in One of a Kind Colorway
- Finished: Tubey by Wooly Wormhead in Th’red Head Superwash Merino
- In progress: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- In progress: Maize Mittens by Tin Can Knits, Knit Picks Swish Brights in Pucker
- In progress: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure, Yarn Geek Super Geek in Boxcar
- On deck: Zuzu’s Petals by Carina Spencer, June Cashmere DK in Scarlet
- On deck: Lady Marple by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne, Spirit Trail Fiberworks Zalti in Hydrangea Blue
- In progress: JulieSpins BFL/Silk in So Ready for Spring
- On deck: Hello Yarn Superwash Merino in Reflections on Snow
- Get ready. The Gift-a-long is coming back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!