Welcome to episode 111! This was a long week with lots of ups and downs, and I’m talking about my knitting. Lots of projects on the needles and deadlines are looming.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Orange Chai Spice mix
- Finished: Fairy Snowcap by Romi Hill, Woolfolk Far in Dove Grey
- Finished: Handpockets for Miles, Dream in Color Classy in Spring Tickle and TreasureGoddess Treasure Toes in Walk the Plank
- In progress: Lady Marple by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne, Spirit Trail Fiberworks Zalti in Hydrangea Blue
- In progress: Antler Hat by Tin Can Knits, in Lion Brand Heartland in Olympic
- In progress: Vanilla hat in Martin’s Lab Bounce in Applejack
- On deck: Review of Louet Gems Worsted in Peacock
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Organic Greens
- On deck: Hello Yarn Shetland/Silk in Peak Color
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!