The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 116, The one with the Buffalo
Welcome to episode 116! I have a few finished objects today, progress on my Cozy Memories blanket, and I’m gearing up for the holidays!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Republic of Tea, Cranberry Hibiscus Spice
- Finished: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- Finished: Buffalo Sweater based on A Tiny Flock of Sweaters for Good by Susan B. Anderson
- In progress: Cozy memories blanket, Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- On deck: Vanilla Socks in Gynx Yarns Sport in Gingerbread House
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Rambouillet/Silk in Flanders Fields
- The Gift-a-long is almost over! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) before December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!