Welcome to episode 134! Today I share my Wood Sorrel cowl, and a review of the yarn I used, Mountain Meadow Wool Alpine. I also have other WIPs to share and Ply Away is coming up.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: My cowl, Mountain Meadow Wool Alpine DK in Moss
- In Progress: My dragon design, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In Progress: The Avenues Socks by the Knitting Expat, Spun Right Round 80/20 Sport in The Walkers
- In progress: Combo spin – Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Space and Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Breathless Air.
- I’m looking for test knitters for my new design! Please visit the Test Knitting thread in the Ravelry group for details.
- I will be hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.