Welcome to episode 141! Today I have my finished Camp Loopy project to show you as well as more socks! Also some spinning and a quick discussion of the events going on in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Camp Loopy Project #1, Appia by Hilary Smith Callis, Knerd Fingering in Fired Up!
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, hand-dyed yarn from a swap partner
- In progress: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Kraemer Perfection in Puddle
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth/Silk in Pebble
- On deck: Falkland in Bomb Pop, dyed by me
- I am currently hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.