Welcome to episode 145! Today’s a short one. I don’t know where the week went or why I don’t have more to show! A spin, a few knits and some talk about the upcoming week.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Hobbes Hat, Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Clementine and Black
- In progress: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- On deck: Shepherd’s Lamb Rambouillet in Indigo
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth/Mohair/Silk in Mean Streak
- Finished: Merino/Romney/Corriedale batts, Out of the Blue
- On Deck: Hello Yarn Falkland in Like Berries on a Bush
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 1 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.