Episode 158: I can’t find anything.
Welcome to episode 158! This week I can’t seem to find anything in my craft room. That said, I have lots and lots of knits to share and even a spin.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- David’s Tea, Licorice Twist (discontinued)
- Finished: Fomhar by Anne Podlesak, Dream in Color Smooshy in Flamingo Pie
- Finished: Winter set for Roxy, The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits and Easy Brioche Scarf by Ewelina Murach in Cascade 220 Superwash in Colorway 801, Army Green
- Finished: Preemie hats, Bev’s Baby Ribs Hat at Bev’s Country Cottage, Artyarns Cottonspring (discontinued) in Yellow
- In progress: Banana Leaf Shawl by Yuki Ueda, Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- In progress: Exploration Station by Stephen West, Pigeonroof Studios High Twist Sock in Neon Pink, Charcoal and Silver, Treasuregoddess Treasure Toes in Kiss from a Mermaid.
- In progress: Hello Yarn Corriedale, Poisioned Apples
- On deck: Into the Whirled Superwash Targhee, Selene