Episode 164: Happy Holidays!
Welcome to episode 164! I didn’t get a ton of knitting done this week, but I have a few things to show you. I wish you and your loved ones happy holidays! I’ll see you next week, before the new year, with Liz as a guest.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In progress: Constellate by Hunter Hammersen, Bijou Basin Himalayan Summit in Turmeric
- In progress: Ten Stitch Twist by Frankie Brown, Opal Advent Calendar
- On deck: David’s Toe up Sock Recipe by David Schulz, my handspun (Christmas Eve cast-on)
- On deck: Olivia by Kim Hargreaves, Cloudborn Highland DK in Autumn Heather
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Falkland in Put Some Cream On It
- In progress: Nest Fiber Studio, Superwash Merino in Maiden’s Wish
- On deck: Spunky Eclectic, Polwarth in Snow Leopard
Posted on December 24, 2017, in knitting, podcast, spinning and tagged advent, brownsheepco, brownsheepcompany, cowl, holiday, knitting, podcast, review, spinning. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.