Welcome to episode 181! This week was super busy so not as much knitting and spinning as I would have liked. I’m not quite going to make any more finishes for April is WIP month, but I’ve done some good work and should finish some things soon. So lots chat about current and upcoming knits, and a review of the Lazadas multi-purpose project caddy.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Twinings, Prince of Wales
- In progress: Banana Leaf Shawl by Yuki Ueda, Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- In progress: Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- On deck: Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka, Cascade Heritage Sock in #5633 Italian Plum and a Knitpicks Sock Blank dyed by me.
- In progress: Fiber Optic Yarns 80/20 Merino/Silk in Smoke on the Water