Welcome to Episode 210! This week I finished the Tally Ho Pullover in Appalachian Baby Designs organic cotton yarn. I also got close to finishing my Sweater Weather socks, and made some good progress on my handspun shawl. I just love knitting with my handspun. There was some spinning this week too, and I show the prize for the Gift-along.
- Republic of Tea, Downton Christmas Tea
- Finished: Tally Ho Baby Pullover kit from Appalachian Baby Yarns
- In progress: Canyonlands Shawl by Nim Teasdale, my handspun
- In progress: Socks in Nomadic Yarns Brit Sock in Sweater Weather
- On deck: Bandana Cowl by Purl Soho, Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Petal and Cabrito in Huarache
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Corriedale in Distant Thunder
- On deck: Nest Fiber Studio Superwash Merino in Foxy
- It’s time for the Gift-a-Long! Every year from November 1 to December 31 I host a Gift-a-long. Craft something in those dates (knit, spin, crochet, weave, sew…..) for someone else and post it in the FO thread and it’s eligible for prizes. For more details, come join us in the Ravelry group.