Welcome to Episode 223! This episode is on the shorter side since I just podcasted earlier in the week. But I do have a finished object and review, and I talk about my upcoming knitting plans. Remember to watch and answer the question on the YouTube video if you want to be entered into the drawing for a skein of Shepherd’s Lamb yarn and the pattern of your choice.
- Finished: Weekend Walking Mitts by Dianna Walla, Shepherd’s Lamb DK Weight Hand-dyed Yarn in Cochineal (for review)
- In progress: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, my handspun
- In progress: Boxy by Joji Locatelli, Wooly Wonka Fiber Gaia in Mulberry
- On deck: Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry, Sample for Zen Yarn Garden
- The Spring MAL has started! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!